Monday, November 10, 2014

The Tooth Trauma

Well I don't think I have done this before so let's give it a try...

It was a typical Monday in the exciting house of the Braithwaite family. Mum was about to collect Dominic from swim practice when Maddie decided she didn't want to eat her dinner. Her strategy was to complain about her wiggly tooth, but later this plan would backfire.

She complained to Mum, but Mum wasn't fazed. After she had left the house, Maddie decided the only way to get out of her dinner was to complain to me. She asked me if she didn't have to eat it, and I told her to keep eating. She kept making faces like she was struggling to eat it, and turning her head head to the side to chew on that side of her mouth that didn't have a wiggly tooth for emphasis. Of course I ignored her and kept on doing my homework. Finally, Maddie gave up and decided to ask me if she could watch TV while she ate her dinner. Based on the fact I was done my homework by that time I told her only if she finishes her dinner. She agreed and struggled all the way through her dinner and finished. She then finished her homework and sat down to relax and watch TV.

For some "odd reason" she didn't mention her tooth again. After Mum came home Maddie, being as attention hungry as she is, was interested in her tooth again. She wiggled the tooth a little more until it was hanging out of her mouth. Next thing you know she was sitting at the dining table with Mum deciding whether she wanted to pull it out or not. Mum promised it wouldn't hurt, I tried to bribe her with candy, but it didn't work. Then Dominic decided it was his turn... his strategy was to chase her. She ran away from him squealing. When she came back into the room Dominic chased her a little more and poked her in the cheek and it came out. Maddie barely noticed, and she asked me were the candy that I bribed her was. I told her I had ate it and luckily she just laughed. Earlier Mum had told her she would give her some money if she let her pull it out, and after it was out Maddie's exact words were to Mum "You owe me money!'

I hope you enjoyed, please leave me some feedback on whether you want me to do this again or not!




3 comments:

Kate said...

Its Maddie Max that was really good and yes all that did happen it was so weird when my tooth came out!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

One last thing from Maddie. I had to give you candy to get to watch TV!